Services – New Zealand PECPR
The pressure Equipment, Cranes and Passenger Ropeways (PECPR) Regulations came into effect in June 1999.
The PECPR Regulations place particular duties, in relation to equipment that is used or intended for use in a place of work in New Zealand.
Pressure vessels and Pressure piping which are manufactured in Australia and are for export to New Zealand must be;
- Designed and manufactured to a recognised standard.
- Designed to be safe in use.
- Design verified by an approved overseas Inspection agency.
- Manufactured to a verified design.
- Inspected during manufacture by an approved overseas Inspection agency.
Colin Mongta Inspection Services Pty Ltd is an approved overseas inspection agency for both Design Verification and Fabrication Inspection.
Other CMIS Services available:
Statutory In-Service Inspection Design Verification Fabrication Inspection ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel (Non -Nuclear)
Third Party Inspections